Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD

AuteurMessage
admin
Admin
admin

ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD Empty
MessageSujet: ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD   ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD Icon_minitimeMar 1 Mai - 11:15

Dear Friend,

The one question that I receive more than any other is, "When is ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD in the U.S.?"

Thankfully, the answer is now. I'm really happy with how it turned out and I'm very thankful to release this tribute to a dear friend and amazing musician.

The list price is just $24.95 with $5 shipping cost worldwide.

We've also included PDF transcriptions by Victor Rendon on the disc. I've resized the transcriptions to "book-size" and included Anga's tuning and some photos from the original session.

Enjoy and thank you for your support!

Dan Thress

NTSC North American version
The Past, Present and Future of Conga Playing with the Grammy winning Cuban Percussionist of The Afro-Cuban All-Stars, Irakere, Danilo Perez, Roy Hargrove, Steve Coleman, Orlando Cachito Lopez, Ruben Gonzales, Ibrahim Ferrer, Orishas, Omara Portuondo, Omar Sosa

Miguel "Anga" Diaz (1961-2006) will be remembered as one of the greatest congueros of all time. Known for his remarkable soloing and multiple conga/percussion inventions, Cuban-born Diaz, represents the link between the past, present, and the future of conga playing.
NTSC Format, Region 0
In Spanish with English subtitles
PDF transcriptions by Victor Rendon
52 Minutes, Digitally mastered
Order Now! $24.95

http://www.musicinmotionfilms.com/asdf1.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.le-salon-de-musique.com/

ANGA MANIA coming out on DVD
Page 1 sur 1